Thank you for your interest in Harding School of Theology. You are applying to join a community dedicated to deeper faith in God, and higher standards of scholarship and ministry. The Admissions Office staff are here to help you through this process. You may call us at (800) 680-0809, text us at 901-300-3995, or reach us through our request information form.
Listed below is the information necessary for completing your application to HST. Please read all seven points before proceeding.
- The link below will take you to the application.
- We are a college within Harding University, so our applications run through their system.
- When selecting an application type, click on the year you plan to start your studies. Then, click on the graduate application (It will look similar to this: 2023 Graduate).
- The application fee is $40US, and you may pay that online as you apply.
- In order to complete your application, you need to provide email addresses for four references: two professors, one minister, and one character reference. You will enter the name, email address, and reference category on the application. We will send them a reference form to complete and return to us via email.
- Please order official transcripts from all higher education institutions you have attended post-high school. Transcripts should be sent directly to HST.
- To review the Doctor of Ministry admission requirements, click here.