Read The Bridge Summer 2018
In this issue of The Bridge, we celebrate the HST Class of 2018.
- Meet the class of 2018 and see the variety of ministry roles that they are filling in churches around the world.
- Student debt is always an issue in higher education. Learn how HST partnered with the class of 2018 to help them reduce their indebtedness.
- Read a message of gratitude from Bob Palmer (M.Div., 2018) to those who have helped fund the school and his scholarship.
- All of this plus news, notes, and more from HST!
Links to Resources
- HST Student Cana Moore’s book review in Homiletic Journal Vol. 43, No. 1 (2018).
- Dr. Bland served as an editor for The Living Pulpit 2018: Sermons that Illustrate Preaching in the Stone-Campbell Movement, 1968-2018 (St. Louis: Chalice Press, 2018). (This is an Amazon affiliate link. We may earn a commission if you purchase through this link.)
Watch the commencement ceremony for the class of 2018 here.
See the donor appreciation lunch program with comments from Dr. Bruce McLarty and presentation of the Alumnus of the Year Award to Ashby Camp
Read other issues of The Bridge.