In this issue of The Bridge, we highlight:
- An alumni panel discussing Dr. Edward J. Robinson’s recent book, Hard Fighting Soldiers: A History of African American Churches of Christ. (Amazon affiliate link: we earn on qualifying purchases made using our Amazon.com affiliate code.)
- Efforts of the HST Library to serve the students during the shut-down – and to continue serving an online student body.
- Discipleship in Community: A Theological Vision for the Future, Dr. Mark E. Powell’s book team-written with John Mark Hicks and Greg McKinzie. Read more here or buy the book here. (Amazon affiliate link: we earn on qualifying purchases made using our Amazon.com affiliate code.)
- HST’s YouTube page featuring over 100 inspirational and helpful videos.
- All of this plus news, notes, and more from HST!
Video of the Alumni Panel Discussing Dr. Ed Robinson’s book
Read other issues of The Bridge.