It is impossible to say with certainty what the church or the world will look like after COVID-19. God’s story in both the creation and the redemption, however, gives us lenses to see the outcomes hopefully, and to engage the opportunities of the present with great anticipation.
Dr. Carlus Gupton
As people search for encouragement, answers and connections, you are essential in providing light and hope. Let Harding School of Theology prepare you to engage these “opportunities of the present” by expanding your Bible knowledge and ministry skills with one of our certificates or degrees.
Here is how we help you
- Certificate in Spiritual Leadership: This 21-credit-hour program gives you a grounding in Bible, basic theology, and practical ministry skills.
- Master’s degrees in Bible, ministry, and theology: Choose a degree that will help you reach your goals. All HST master’s degrees are available online or on our Memphis campus. Online students interact in real time with professors and classmates through HST LIVE. There are minimal residency requirements for online students.
- Doctor of Ministry degree: The D.Min. is an advanced ministry degree for experienced ministers who hold the M.Div. degree or equivalent.
Not interested in taking graduate classes for credit?
- Consider auditing a class. An auditor takes a course, but does not receive a grade or academic credit. Some auditors will read all of the assigned texts and even write papers and take exams. Others will simply attend the class meetings to hear the lectures or watch the recorded classes on their own time.
- Visit our YouTube Channel: For an informal experience or just to get to know us, you may visit our YouTube channel. We offer devotionals and brief lessons that can boost your personal devotional life or serve as conversation starters for Bible classes or small groups. You’ll also have the opportunity to hear from our students and alumni about their HST experience.
Join a spiritual community this fall through flexible and synchronous online classes. Complete a certificate in as little as one year or a degree in as little as two studying full time. Many HST students continue working while taking classes part time.