In the Spring 2018 issue of The Bridge we celebrate the connection between HST and congregations:
- HST Alumni preach in churches around the world. Meet two of them in this issue.
- Congregations serve as a training ground for some HST students. Learn about our relationship with Memphis congregations Holmes Road Church of Christ, Midtown Church of Christ, Park Avenue Church of Christ, and Highland Church of Christ.
- Many church members in the Memphis area audit classes at HST
- All of this plus news and notes from HST
Links to Resources
- The sermon preached by John Scott at the Church of Christ at White Station April 14, 1968 following the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- HST Student Cana Moore’s recent interview with the Christian Chronicle: No Matter How Broken We May Be
- HST Alumnus Christopher Shrock’s article is on page 99 of Sehnsucht: The C. S. Lewis Journal (Volume 11, 2017).
- HST Student Jackson House is working with the Omonia Church of Christ in Greece helping refugees.
- Church audit program at HST.
HST Art Sale June 1-2
To read a pdf version of The Bridge, click here.
Read other issues of The Bridge.