Across the Bridge features expanded coverage of stories from the Fall 2016 issue of The Bridge.
The Spring of Gihon
Dr. Huffard used the Spring of Gihon as a metaphor in his article. Here is a video tour of Hezekiah’s Tunnel, the Pool of Siloam, and the Spring of Gihon.
New Testament in the New World
Here are the links from throughout this issue of The Bridge.
- For information on engaging culture with conviction and civility, Dr. Black recommends Darrell Bock’s “The Table” podcast (link) and the Centre for Public Christianity (link).
- The Kerusso Experience is Harding’s week-long preacher training camp for ninth to twelfth grade boys (link).
- Alum Erma Simpson founded The Hagar Center (link) to connect teen mothers with pre- and postnatal services.
- Your gifts form our foundation. Thank you for your support. hst.edu/giving
- Order through our Amazon store to support the school: use this link.