Visiting the HST campus is the best way to get a taste of what we offer. Plan to spend about four hours to make the most of your visit. The typical visit includes:
- Chapel – the best way to see a cross-section of our student body and faculty
- Lunch – with Matt Carter, Director of Admissions, and a student in a similar program
- Introductions – meet the faculty, staff, and students who will help you succeed
- Tour – see where it all happens (especially the library!)
Call 800-680-0809 or click to schedule your campus visit!
The best times to visit during Fall or Spring semester are Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday, 10:30-2:30. (We don’t have classes Wednesday or Friday, so there is no chapel and you will not be able to meet as many faculty or students.) Check the summer schedule to see when classes are in session for a summer visit.
Dates to avoid:
- July 19-August 17: No classes
Thanks again for your interest. We look forward to seeing you on campus!