The Bridge: Spring 2013
May 30, 2013 | Written by Matt Carter
Inside the Spring 2013 issue of The Bridge:
- HST’s mission statement declares that we challenge Christian leaders to deeper faith in God and higher standards of ministry and scholarship. Why do we pursue scholarship? What is the value of graduate theological training? Why should anyone embrace the rigor, expense, and duration of HST’s degree programs?
This issue of The Bridge explores these questions from the perspective of faculty, alumni, and students.
- HST honors Dr. David B. Burks on his retirement as president of Harding University ending a 26-year ministry in that role
- Dr. Rodney Plunket named Alumnus of the Year
- Updates on events and happenings on campus
- Resources for a deeper exploration of topics mentioned in The Bridge
Read or download The Bridge: Spring 2013.
Go Across the Bridge to learn more about the topics of this issue.
Read other issues of The Bridge.